Sunday, July 13, 2008

Contents Under Pressure

When you visit this blog, you may have noticed the Content Warning screen. I feel as though I should explain why "some readers may find the content of this blog objectionable." I do not intend to be vulgar or to relay vivid accounts of our between-the-sheets endeavors (my husband and I both agree that most of what happens in the bedroom should stay in the bedroom). I do, however intend to be as frank as possible, and that may, for example, include dropping the F-bomb from time to time! That being said, posts containing "objectionable" content will likely be few and far between, but you now have fair warning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering why the big scary warning was there!!! And by "wondering" I of course mean "wondering when the good stuff was gonna start". :D