Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Prenatal Visit 9

I must apologize, I wish these posts were a little more eventful, but alas, or should I say "thank goodness," they are not. Another routine visit with my doc today. My blood pressure has come down to more acceptable levels, which is very good news. Preeclampsia is nothing you want to mess with.

Tomorrow will mark 35 weeks. I was just on the phone with Connie, my doula, and she asked if I am ready. "Yes and no," was my response, "there are a lot of things still to do at home, but I'm ready for him to be here." "Well, it sounds like you are emotionally ready," she said, "so that is good!"

My next appointment is in two weeks, and then I will see my doctor once a week until I deliver. We truly are in the home stretch now!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

35 weeks? Holy crap, Annie!!! HOLY CRAP!!!!

I'm due to make a pot of sauce soon, so I will have some in the freezer ready for delivery (like I said before) after your delivery.

Or margaritas or, you know, whatever you want.

:D

Annie said...

Yay!!! That's funny, I was just talking to Mike last night saying I need to start stocking up the freezer :)