Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Why I Love Mike (and the DVR)

At least once a week, the little red record light on the DVR will go on while we are watching TV, and Mike says, "What are you recording?" (he always asks me because he hardly ever has any DVR timers set), to which I usually reply, "I don't know, let's take a look!" My response is always met with a big grin and a chuckle, because he knows it's the truth.

I have timers set for various cooking shows, and the rest are mostly reality shows that I would never follow if it weren't for the DVR... 'cuz I'd forget they were on. These shows are guilty pleasures that I don't always subject Mike to viewing, and although he usually says he doesn't mind watching them, I just wouldn't be a good wife if I forced my husband to sit through Bret Michael's Rock of Love Bus.

No comments: